Thursday, December 1, 2011

Austin's prayer request

This morning Andrew my oldest had a bad dream that his baby sister Isabelle fell and hurt herself (she's 10 weeks old today). So we prayed that God would send angels down to protect her and keep her safe. Austin my outgoing 4 yr old (middle child syndrome:) says I want to pray for Christmas!!!! So we prayed for Christmas...we prayed that all kids in the world would get a present from Santa and have food to eat. I then got a tap on the shoulder from the holy spirit (not literally) saying what about Jesus? So I immediately said and Lord please don't let us forget the true meaning of Christmas...your son Jesus Christ! The last few weeks in preparation of Christmas, black friday, christmas decorations, parties etc...I really did forget why we celebrate it! Thank you Father for reminding me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment